Elite Hackers Community
Please Log In To Access The Website In Full Privileges !

Not A Member Just Click Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Hackers Community
Please Log In To Access The Website In Full Privileges !

Not A Member Just Click Register!
Elite Hackers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have Any Suggestions? Add Them To The "Suggestions" Forum (Even Guests And Add Comments!

I forgot my password

Calendar
[EHC] Mobile ChatBox
Top posters
Admin (2049)
Last person to reply wins! - Page 24 I_vote_lcapLast person to reply wins! - Page 24 I_voting_barLast person to reply wins! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
CT-7567 (928)
Last person to reply wins! - Page 24 I_vote_lcapLast person to reply wins! - Page 24 I_voting_barLast person to reply wins! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
ChRiSGaMeR (927)
Supermonkey (610)
Noble7 (446)
InsectoidJyn (180)
IAmCookie. (132)
[HACK]Nataly_121 (61)
nizy (54)
Skillzy (48)

HTML Edit

Last person to reply wins!

+7
Noble7
ChRiSGaMeR
thegamingpromaster
nizy
Admin
Supermonkey
CT-7567
11 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Last person to reply wins! - Page 24 Empty Last person to reply wins!

Post by CT-7567 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I always liked this at ESP so I decided to create a new topic!I win! Very Happy

(Remember this is a game so don't start any fights please Very Happy )

CT-7567
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

[EHC] Respect : 5611

Back to top Go down

Last person to reply wins! - Page 24 Empty Re: Last person to reply wins!

Post by Admin Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 am

Too bad they removed the title page. The gif of EHC with a yu-gi-oh dragon, actually still looked pretty cool lol. I remember when Ace helped me make it; good 'ol days
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

[EHC] Respect : 8512

https://elites.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CT-7567 Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Ah yeah, I remember that. Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was originally uploaded to Photobucket apparently so that would explain why it vanished. Photobucket has this bullshit policy where you need to pay $400 or something to host those images on other websites. I dunno if the price has gone down or not but Photobucket's not worth it anymore. Imgur is a lot better, I think. Photobucket seems to compress images so that's another reason why I've always disliked Photobucket. I could probably add it back to the forums if you want. Not much of a point but it'd take no more than 30 seconds.

My PC is really starting to piss me off lately. It keeps on randomly freezing for 30 seconds up to 5 minutes for no reason.

CT-7567
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Yeah go for it , it perserves the the original look of the site.
But yeah haven't touched Photobucket in years , and imgur is far better. But I have to ask , how'd you find that image, didn't think I'd see it again lol.

For your PC, might have to factory reset it or something , depending on the problem .
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CT-7567 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:41 am

I found it on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Luckily the image was still around at the time the forum was archived lol.

CT-7567
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:15 am

Oh yeah completely forgot about that site , thanks
So what have you been up to lately ?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CT-7567 Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:53 am

I'm five months late lol...

Well, my sister moved out again in June. I wish I could say that went well but it didn't. I'll probably never see her again and I suppose I'm grateful for that. She was never the kind of person you'd want to be around anyway.

Aside from that, nothing much has been going on. The cancelled Battlefront 3 can be played at long last through an Xbox 360 emulator and EA's second attempt at a Battlefront game isn't going well at all (Droideka = Crashed Speeder Bike?).

Life's just been kinda... boring, I guess. I've just been really tired these past few months. I dunno. It's a weird feeling. Summer didn't go as well as I hoped it would and I just lack the motivation to do anything. Once school's back, it's gonna be worse because I'll have to deal with homework and studying and all that. Ah well, there's nothing I can really do about that.

Anyway, my PC problem magically resolved itself a few months back. I dunno how but, hey, I'm not complaining lol

CT-7567
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am

Hey man it's all cool, we all have lives to live.
But if you feel your sister wasn't bringing positivity to your life than to be honest you shouldn't really be around her anyways. Someone else's problem/choices shouldn't have bring you down. As for the boringness, I suppose we all go through that at some point in our lives where we wonder which direction we're going and if it even matters at the end. But there's beauty in that itself that we don't know where we'll end up 20 years down the road and we're just along for the ride. I know it might be hard but always give your best in school, in today's day and age you have to have education to get any well paying job.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24